About Me

My photo
Marburg, Hesse, Germany
My name is Georgie Doherty. I am a student at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, studying abroad in Marburg, Germany. Here is where I will share my photos, experiences, thoughts, stories and tips for anyone planning to study abroad as I muddle my own way through.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sorry

So if any of you have tried to keep up with me and my adventures while studying abroad, I guess you may have noticed that I haven't updated it since... twenty... five... days... before I left. I suppose I assumed I would have more time and motivation to update this blog regularly. Blogging seems pretty easy, until you pressure yourself to get it done, and make it perfect. It became a daunting task and I kept procrastinating. What I've realized about myself is that I'm not a writer. I'd love to be, but it really does not come easy to me.  I express myself best through what is seen - art, beautiful things, especially photography. I realized I didn't need to write long, boring blog posts including every little detail. I can express how my time in Germany is going the best way for me, lots and lots of photos. With captions, of course. And when the time comes, maybe a little writing.


So, I hope to update you all on the experiences I have had thus far, and the many more in my remaining month and a half and I apologize for keeping you waiting. If there... were any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment